Join us on Friday, Feb 19, 2021 at 9:00AM CST for our annual CDL gathering. This year is fully virtual. To gain access to the virtual gathering, please click the button below to register and access the conference.
- Login on your own personal device. This will make it possible to connect with teachers from other schools during breakout sessions.
- Locate yourself in private space. Again, when we break into groups, you will be able to share what is happening at your school and learn from other schools.
- Take time to join the AirMeet lounge. This is a feature of the platform that we are especially excited about. It replicates actually being together at a conference in the most authentic virtual way we have seen.
As image bearers of Christ, at CDL gatherings we…
- Glorify God – we are created to worship!
- Meet new people – we are created to connect!
- Ask questions – we are created to grow!
- Commit to try – we are created to create!
- Share our learning – we are created to engage!
Keynote Slido Links
CDL4 – Session: Building Community Through Crew w/Ron Berger
Event Code: #75240
CDL4 – Session: Love One An “Other” w/Vernita Mayfield
Event Code: #53943
CDL4 – Session: Assessment & Feedback w/Jon Eckert
Event Code: #27826
Online Platform (Airmeet) Tutorial
We’ve put together a brief facilitator video which walks you through the PD keynote/packages.
We are also preparing a facilitator webinar scheduled for early January.