Isn’t it a great feeling when you find something that fits perfectly (shoe, clothes, house, job) and it seems like it was made just for you?
At CDL we have recently been thinking a lot about what you might be needing as a classroom teacher or building administrator this year as you work in Christian education.
We wondered—what if we could bring some of the finest educators we know together in one place and have them share their best ideas about engaging students in God’s story?
So, we have asked and have found many willing to contribute to this endeavor—thanks, contributors! We are excited about the variety of voices who have answered the call.
But, why are we doing this?
- We want to help teachers develop passionate learners who begin to understand their gifts and respond to God’s call in their life
- We want to help Christian schools to live more deeply into their missions
- We want to develop a vibrant, connected, and collaborative learning community
- We want to continue to improve our professional capabilities
- We want to provide a platform for sharing helpful ideas and practices across Christian education
Will you join us? Please subscribe to this blog and join our community—it’s free! We hope to send out emails to subscribers on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
Interested in contributing to the blog? We welcome your contributions – our Writing Guide and instructions for submission are here.
Join the CDL Community!